Release NoteVisual Python 1.1.6
Released on July 20, 2021
NOTE : Upgrading to Version 1.1.6
If you already installed the previous version (before 1.1.6), visualpy upgrade command won't work because of the modification.
In the case, please uninstall and reinstall the package. If the problem still occurs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and share the error message.
1. Layout Change
Previous versions of the Visual Python made the Jupyter Notebook screen too small,
- so we merged Menu and Board into one section.
- Switch between menus from the tab bar.
2. Code Generating Buttons & Process Change
- Replaced 'Apply' button with 'Run' button.
- Created 'Add' button to add code to Jupyter Notebook without running.
- When press 'Run' or 'Add', blocks will automatically be added on the board.
3. Apps > Profiling
- The Pandas-Profiling library is now available as an app.
- The Pandas-Profiling is a great tool for quick EDA ! (Visit github.com/pandas-profiling/pandas-profiling for more information)
4. Installation Command Improvement
- Modified 'visualpy' command to allow users with multiple Python versions (2.x & 3.x) to install Visual Python. However, note that the Visual Python supports Python version 3.x only.
About & Contact
How to install
Buy Me A Coffee