Released on February 18, 2021
Bug Fixes & Improvements
1. File Navigator
- Removed file type restrictions except .vp file and image file open and save.
- Removed focus when selecting a different path from sidebar menu.
- Applied Python CodeMirror to code blocks
- Library blocks created with a click, will be created on a new node without any focus.
3. Window Resizing & Focus
- Expanded the max size of Visual Python full window.
- Unified all window resizing icons.
- Fixed : Window size error when adjusting the option window size on the initial screen.
- Fixed : Disabled Jupyter Notebook shortcuts when focus is on Visual Python window.
4. Input Type
- Both direct and data selection inputs are allowed.
5. VP Note Open & Save
- Fixed : VP Note loading and saving errors.
- Fixed : Loading input data and code generating errors when new VP Note was opened.
* To apply improved features, existing files need to be opened, load input data(by clicking each blocks) and re-saved.
6. Code Generation
- One node creates one cell on Jupyter Notebook.
- Removed alerts for requiring essential input value.
7. Common & Design
- Fixed Node/Text add button position on board when scrolling.
- Fixed : Word capitalization.